Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thing about red..




This image was captured by my brother in Tokyo last winter. I think it's a worldwide fact that some older folks are much fashion conscious than younger generations. They have their own style and statements.

I visited Advanced Style yesterday and noticed about this style that looks very familiar...:-)
I'd like to know if they share similar taste in music too!

I read Advanced Style to enjoy the matured confident styles that older folks come up with. I sometimes share some articles with my mom who's a fashion designer in Tokyo.  Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy talking to older folks for their fun creative ideas.  Some of them might have envied us for growing up in abundance, but I envy them for being so creative, original, and energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment