Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Etsy store is open now!

African Feeling
(photo ©Yuka Miller) 


KotaLove01
(photo ©Yuka Miller) 


I cannot believe another month passed without posting! But! I have very good news today. I finally opened my Etsy store.  It took me awhile to get to this stage, but I am so happy to be able to share my work at last:-)

Every item is 100% hand-stitched on linen fabric and mounted on acid-free archival mount board.  The design is based on my original illustrations.

Handmade isn't new to me. I used to spontaneously create artwork out of materials around and give them to my friends.  That spirit is the inspiration of this embroidery project.

So, how do you like them?!

If you are interested in purchasing my work, please visit my Etsy store.

Gazillion Crayons
www.etsy.com/shop/gazillioncrayons 

No comments:

Post a Comment