Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Looking for some inspirations

Time goes by really quick.
How many bloggers start their blog with this line?:-)

It's been almost 3 months since I got here.  This place...is a place where you can find everything you need for living yet nothing for artistic inspirations.  At least to me.  I don't find many people walking on the streets.  That's a very bad sign.  Parks are very empty and dull.  Local events are for kids and old people. Well..it's mostly for old people.  The tallest mountain in Japan could be some sort of inspirations yet I've only seen her several times since I got here. I am kind of desperate for anything to stimulate my creativity and Japanese driver's license!  Yes, I miss the city, but what can I do?:-) So I try to look at the situation as a great precious opportunity for me to pursue creating.





No comments:

Post a Comment