Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pipe Cleaner Crafts: Christmas ornaments











These are pieces of art:-) They are made out of pipe cleaner. 

I was looking for a way to fancy up my tiny artificial Christmas tree I bought for my temporary home.  Of course, it isn't hard to find some ornaments at stores, but I'm not really happy about the idea of putting a plastic star on top of a plastic Christmas tree.  I wanted to have something handmade on it.  

It was therapeutic to just shape wires into whatever came to mind like I used to do when I was a kid. 

Started out from shiny stars that goes on top of the tree...




and more twinkle stars.



self-made twinkle stars got me.  I started hearing some bells.  More stars. Suger, cat..., and ring?















Yes, I had so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment