Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Many changes to come...once again.


This is the last donuts I had since I found out about my pregnancy 7 months ago.:-) Poor little bear. 

I moved to this town less than a year ago from sunny Southern California.  This is a town I had never lived or even visited. The only thing familiar in the town was the tallest mountain in Japan, Mt. Fuji and my dear husband I brought from America with me. 

In less than two months,  I will finally go back to my home town, Tokyo with my husband and our new family member! My unborn baby boy!

So many changes will come. I am excited for another roller coaster ride waiting for me, and it is very fantastic that I feel creative more than ever.

I am on strict diet due to my pregnancy.  By the time I'll indulge myself in donuts once again, I'll be surrounded by so many new things. New home, new seasons, new projects, and baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment